Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Another Golden Tunnel Mine Update

I have a visitor who sent me a comment earlier this month about the Golden Tunnel Mine,  here is the cleaned up version.

9/21/15
“Just went up there this weekend and camped out with a couple of buddies of mine. If you’re saying there’s nothing to see there, you’re just the result of being lied to by somebody who knows how to get there and wants people to stay out.  I’ve pulled crystals out of that place that would make you sh** your pants.  Literally.  We got caught in a rain storm on the way in and the way out, and had to hike through that intensely thick fog that always lingers around the area. If you don’t know somebody that has that hike completely wired that will take you there, you will never find that mind (mine).  Let me repeat that, you will NEVER find it. There are such unique crystals there, you just have to know how to go about finding them.  Like I said, if I posted pics of the sh** me and my friends have dug out of there since we found it last summer, you’d be in shock and awe. Trying to sleep in there sucks though, the entire thing is on a huge slope."


Just for fun,  I am posting a couple of documents which were sent to me a long while back and have been available on my GhosttownsandMines.com website.

Golden Chimney Group Area Mine Map
Golden Tunnel Mine (Golden Chimney) Ore Veins Map

I am 60+ years old, and as I said previously, I would never make it to that mine, I can only rely on what I am told, and am passing on that information.  Whether this visitor is telling the truth, or just sh**ting (;-) me is up to you to decide.  The fun is in the looking and finding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment